TradingScreen will be hosting its first annual Fixed Income Forum in Paris, France this November 19th, 2014. It will be hosted at Hotel Scribe on Rue Scribe in Paris. This conference and reception will begin at 4:00 pm and conclude at 9:00 pm.
The event will have industry leaders, including TradingScreen CEO Philippe Buhannic, discussing the following topics:
- The impact of the new regulatory environment in the fixed income market
- Liquidity risk in Credit Market presented by Natixis AM
- An empirical analysis of the situation through Transaction Cost Analysis (TCA)
- Buy Side Panel: Challenges & opportunities in the new fixed income market
- The buy side solution: Introducing TradeCross, TradingScreen’s Electronic Crossing Platform on Galaxy MTF
To register for this event, click here.