Video: Econoday’s Mark Rogers and TradingScreen On The US Economy: Week of 03/12/2013
Loose Fed policy continues. What does it mean for traders and investors?
The Dow continues to hit record highs. The latest jobs report was better than expected. What should you be looking for this week? Join Sr. U.S. Economist Mark Rogers to look ahead and review and analyze what happened last week.
- Fiscal cliff issues - 0:22
- Reasons for impact on retail sales – 1:03
- Vehicles sales increase in February – 1:39
- Anticipated gasoline price increase – 2:05
- Positive employment report – 4:31
- Equities increase -6:15
- Bonds increase +15/20 basis points – 8:21
- The week ahead: Fed and quantitative easing – 9:25
- The week ahead: Fed rates forecast -10:32
Econoday reports, available on TradingScreen’s award-winning TradeSmart EMS, provide alerts on upcoming economic announcements, and jargon-free analysis of their potential market impact. Mark Rogers, Senior Economist for U.S. markets, has over 19 years of experience with the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta as an economist and forecaster for national and regional economies.
Click to learn about getting access to Econoday’s economic reports on TradingScreen.