Buhannic: Managing Conflict On Broker-Owned Platforms
Check out TradingScreen CEO Philippe Buhannic’s recent editorial in this month’s Advanced Trading. (This hyperlink is now active with no pay-wall – this will be running in the print edition as well if it’s not longer available online.)
In this piece, Philippe discusses what the buy side must do to avoid paying higher fees and obtaining disadvantageous pricing on broker-sponsored trading platforms.
- Controlling Information Flows (Tweet this)
- Using Multiple Platforms (Tweet this)
- Understanding the Full Cost Equation (Tweet this)
- Seeing Real Liquidity (Tweet this)
- Selecting the Right Algos (Tweet this)
- Beware Implied Multi-leg Strategy Trading (Tweet this)
- Obtaining Impartial TCA (Tweet this)
- Uncovering The Hidden Costs (Tweet this)
- Taking An Operational Approach (Tweet this)
- Thinking Like A Customer (Tweet this)
Take a look and let us know if you would like to learn more about broker-neutral electronic trading systems.
Read about TradingScreen’s comprehensive front-office solution for the buy side.