Video: Mark Rogers on the US Economy — Week of August 12, 2013
Econoday’s Mark Rogers provides a look at key economic announcements for the US this week.
Econoday reports, available on TradingScreen’s award-winning TradeSmart EMS, provide alerts on upcoming economic announcements, and jargon-free analysis of their potential market impact. Mark Rogers, Senior Economist for U.S. markets, has over 19 years of experience with the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta as an economist and forecaster for national and regional economies.
Click to learn about getting access to Econoday’s economic reports on TradingScreen.
- News from the past week – ”Fed Speak” and more “Fed Speak” 0.30
- Cut back on quantitative easing could start as early as September 0.50
- August employment report –How will markets react? 2.30
- Retail sales overview for July 3.33
- Manufacturing and industrial economy –What are the forward-looking indicators suggesting? 4.42
- Housing sector- What to expect in the July report 7.28